High Efficiency Floor Making Ride-on Power Trowel
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4,000 US $3,800|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Naked in Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SARPT12
- Object: Floor or Road
- Mixing Method: Continuous Drum
- Product Capacity: >400t/h
- Condition: New
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8474390000
- Type: Concrete Power Trowel Machine
- Moving Type: Mobile
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Trademark: Super-above
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
High Efficiency Ride-on Power Trowel/Power Float Trowel
Introduction of High Efficiency Ride-on Power Trowel/Power Float Trowel :
Trowel machine feature a unique tubular main frame that surrounds the steering linkage, gearboxes and other components and keeps concrete away from sensitive areas. Synchronized steering allows for precision control of the machines. 24HP Honda engines provide ample torque for demanding pan/float applications and plenty of top-end power for high speed finishing. Low-Rider Power Trowels come with lights, spray kit, and adjustable seat as standard equipment :
Specification data of High Efficiency Ride-on Power Trowel/Power Float Trowel :
8 pieces with size 350x150mm
Fuel tank volume
Honda GX 690 Gasoline engine driving power trowel
It is mainly used for the mention pulp, compaction, smooth and trowel of the concrete floor.
1. It is equipped with HONDA gasoline engine. Good quality assurance, superior performance, easy start.
2. Gearbox large modulus design, aluminum casing, maintenance-free, long life.
3. The strict heat-treated carbon steel large diameter trowel knife arm.
4. Centrifugal clutch transmission mechanism scientific design, transmission torque, long life, easy maintenance;
5. Low center of gravity makes the machine run smoothly, and flexible;
6. Surface spray, beautiful appearance, and rust corrosion.
7. The power can be also designed by the clients.
Ride-on trowel MRT364 has a diameter of 2 x 910 mm and is designed to possess high productivity and comfort operating. It is an efficient and cost-effective choice for accurate and large scale concrete surface finishing.
|Engine Type||Honda GX690|
|Max. Blade Speed rpm||140|
|Capacity of water/fuel tank L||14|
- Stainless steel water and fuel tanks ensure a longer service time and lower maintenance.
- Perfect visibility due to 4 LED lights in front and rear.
- Foldable wheel controls make a convenient and ergonomical adjustment on the blade pitch.
- Rugged frame is made of harden steel for severest site conditions.
- Super heavy-duty gearbox and spider assembly stands up to the most grueling job.
- Detachable side frame makes an easy maintenance.
- Lifting tube allows transportation with only 2 people on jobsite.
Product Main Features
1.Twin stick, multi-directional steering system provides precision control and full maneuverability.
2.Dual mode non overlapping blades for CRT836 provide a consistently smooth finish while clip-on float discs or disc pan floats can be attached for superior float operations.
3.Precision machined, tight tolerance spider plate assemblies provide exceptional balance and long life.
4.High speed for superior finishing.
5.Heavy duty gearboxes for long life and low maintenance.
6.Flip-up end rings facilitate efficient blade changes.
7.Flip-up seat reveals a sturdy lifting bale for ease of transport and to facilitate engine maintenance.
8.Adjustable operator's seat for greater comfort.
9.Standard light kit to improve visibility in poorly lit conditions.