Full Automatic Block Production Line
|FOB Unit Price:||US $100,000 US $30,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Naked in Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SABPL
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Vibration Molding
- Vibrator Style: Table and Mould Vibrate Togather
- Method: Hydraulic Pressure
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8474390000
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available
- Raw Material Feeding Style: 360 Degree Revole
- Trademark: Super-above
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
Main feature For block making machine
1.Use Siemens motors, PLC control system and touch screen, use Schneider or Omron relays and contactors
2.Use German frequency conversional control technology in the block making machine
3.Use double high-dynamic proportional valves to adjust the oil flow and pressure automatically.
4. 360° Multi-shaft rotating and compulsory feeding system.
5. Use heat treatment on molds and main parts of the machines
6.Use International standard steel material for the machine structure and manganese steel for the mold and other special parts.
concrete block size
Main Vibration Form
crushed stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash, cinder, slag, gangue, gravel,
expanded perlite, and other industrial wastes
Hollow block, Solid Block and Paver,interlocking blocks
We not only have experienced engineers and after-sales groups, but also deal with the trade through Internet and form our own sales network.
(1) To guild to choose more proper products type.
(2) To send an engineer to program fields and design the best scheme on the spot for free.
(3) To design and make the products according to the special demands.
(1) To arrange strict examinations before the product is delivered.
(2) To deliver products according to the contract.
(1) To send an engineer to guide to install and trial-run the machines on the spot.
(2) To debug and trial - run the machines.
(3) To train operators on the spot.
(4) One or two engineers will help the customer to operate the equipment for one month after installation until the buyer is satisfied.