Concrete Hand Held Power Trowel
|FOB Unit Price:||US $420 US $390|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: sacf
- Shotcrete Type: Wet
- Structure: Rotor Type
- Feeding Height: 1370mm
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Color: Orange
- Running Speed Rpm/Min): 0-126rpm
- Blade Angle: 0~15°
- Operation Weight: 95kg
- Transport Package: Carton with Steel Frame
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Type: Concrete Power Trowel
- Machining Process: Hydraulic
- Productivity: 180㎡/h
- Vibrating Amplitude: 2.4mm
- Condition: New
- Engine Power(HP): 5.5-6.5
- Engine Type: Air-Cooled.Single Cylinder,4-Stroke
- Working Diamete: 1000mm
- Trademark: Super-above
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84306100
Concrete Power Trowel
Gasoline Power Trowel for sale is widely used in surface of concrete raised paste and trowel and smooth out in high-standard workshop, warehouse, parking lot, square, airport and frame-style building. The efficiency of Gasoline Power Trowel for sale is 10 times higher than the manual work. The max rev is up to135r.p.m.
5.5HP Gasoline Mechanical Trowel Machine/Power Trowel For Sale
Features of 5.5HP Gasoline Mechanical Trowel Machine/Power Trowel For Sale :
1. Over-built gearbox assures long service life
2. Heavy-weight design to assure a superior finish
3. Height adjustable handle, assures operator comfort and easy control
4. Lifting tube as standard feature allows trowel to be transported on the jo-site with only two
5. Centric-safety switch, shuts the engine down in the event of the operator loosing control of the
6. Screw control ensures precise blade adjustment
7. Lifting hook (weight 2.5kg) is available as optional
8. Throttle control is available as optiona
Specification data of 5.5HP Gasoline Mechanical Trowel Machine/Power Trowel For Sale :
internal combustion engine
Diameter of working table
Super-above Power Trowel enables the professionaly finisher to achieve greater productivity.We carry a wide range of walk behind power trowels working diameter form 600mm to 1200mm .With the widespread acceptance of the adjusting system that rates flatness,the large gearbox provides torque needed for floating and high speeds need for finishing .When choosing a walk behind power trowel you must consider how big of an area you are trying to cover,the type of concrete mix,weather conditions,and if there are any obstructions and narrow doorways.
A power trowel is used to create a level, smooth finish on a large, flat area of concrete, such as an interior floor, or a poured patio slab for a deck. They use single or multiple blades that rotate in a safety cage. Use a pushable concrete power trowel or riding model based on the size of your job. Blades measure from 24 to 46 inches long and come in three types: floating, finish and combined.
Low maintenace&Long-life design.
Ideal 40"diameter trowel for running combination blades of finishing blades. Heavy type design.
1. Over-built gearbox assures long service life.
2. Heavy-weight design to assure a service finish.
3. Height adjustable handle, dead-man switch available, assures operator comfort & easy control.
4. Lifting tube as standard feature allows trowel to be transported on the jo-site with only twopeople.
5. Centrifugal safety switch, shuts the engine down in the event of the operator loosing control of the unit.
6. Screw control ensues precise blade adjustment.