Plywood for Concrete Formwork
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SAPF1
- Material: Plywood
- Transport Package: Naked in Container
- HS Code: 8474390000
- Certification: SGS, ISO
- Trademark: Super-above
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
Steel Frame Formwork System is one kind of integrated construction formwork for concrete pouring. It could be assembled integrity to pouring the concrete of all the part of construction, saving the construction time and improving the quality of construction.
Luowen 63 Steel Frame Formwork System is very welcome in the word, we had export a lot, most is designed according to customers' design drawing, we make sure the system is suitable for specific using.
1. Simple structure: Luowen 63 Steel Frame Formwork System is mainly made up of steel frame formwork, sealing board, out corner, inner corner, tension bar, wedge, hook, steel pipe, timber beam and steel props. These simple parts could be assembled for wall, column, slab and beam in together.
2. Long life: the steel frame could be used no less than 200 times without damage, lot times turnover means cost saving.
3. Easy to assemble and disassemble: All the parts could be assembled and disassembled by hand with only a hammer.
4. Light weight: Compared with other steel frame formwork, 63 steel frame formwork system is very light, it could be moved by hand.
5. High quality of concrete: the smooth plywood panel makes the surface of the concrete very smooth.
1.Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work
2. You are able to use film faced plywood until the plywood itself is damaged. (Strong with nailing and knifing)
3.After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (The cement does not stick.)
4.It can be used to make camber and it also can be cut into small pieces according the special requirements.
5.It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its worth over time
6.Environmentally friendly. (Even after incineration, there is no hazardous substance.)